Dr. Yoram Harth is Magna cum Laude graduate of the Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv University. Dr. Harth received is Dermatology training in the department of Dermatology at Rambam Medical School in Haifa and served a research fellow in the department of Dermatology a the Columbia – Presbyterian Medical center in New York.
Dr. Harth is a world pioneer in advanced uses in Phototherapy and Photodynamic therapy and recipient of the Wall street journal innovation award for his part in the development of Acne Phototherapy.
Dr. Harth accepts private patients for consultation at his clinic at Daniel Hotel, Herzlia Pituach.
For appointments: Call 0539956640
Address: Dr Yoram Harth
Ramat Yam Medical Center,
12 Ramat Yam Str.,
Herzlya Pituach, email: email@example.com
Special award for excellence in Internal Medicine; Sackler school of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University (1981)The Israeli Society of Dermatology Award for the best scientific study of the year. (1992)
Israeli Venture Capital Association – Best Start Up Company of the year (Medical Devices)
Annual Award – 2002
Wall Street Journal Europe – Innovation Award – 2003
Finalist: Entrepreneur of year (Ernst &Young , Israel), 2003.
Membership in professional societies:
Israeli Medical Association
American Academy of Dermatology
Israeli Society of Dermatology
American Society of Photobiology
European Society of Photobiology
Society for Investigative Dermatology
American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
1. Yoram Harth, Lefler Eli, Reuven Bergman and Rachel Friedman-Birnbaum. Primary cutaneous nocardiosis in an unusual location. The 48th annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (San-Francisco, 1989).
2. Yoram Harth, Shai Linn, Rachel Friedman-Birnbaum. Lower prevalence of common acquired nevi in patients with solar keratosis suggesting a possible role of accumulating sun exposure in eliminating these lesions. The 48th annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (San-Francisco, 1989).
3. Zeev Pam, Yoram Harth, Micha Rapoport and Rachel Friedman-Birnbaum. Anti insulin auto antibodies in patients with localized and generalized granuloma annulare. The 49th annual meeting of the AmericanAcademy of Dermatology (Atlanta,1990)
4. Rachel Friedman-Birnbaum, Shai Linn, Tamar Eidlitz-Markus, Yoram Harth, and Aurica Cohen. Seborrheic skin and acne vulgaris as protective against non-melanoma ultraviolet induced skin tumours. Clinical Dermatology in the Year 2000, London, England, May 1990.
5. Yoram Harth, Ora Bitterman, Reuven Bergman and Rachel Friedman-Birnbaum. Fulminant Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in a young male. The 49th annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (Atlanta,1990).
6. Yoram Harth, Yehuda Ulman, Avner Shemer, Izhak Peled and Rachel Friedman-Birnbaum. Sun exposure and sunscreen use in patients with Basal Cell Carcinomas. The 53rd annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology , Washington,1993.
7. Yoram Harth, Varda Gotfried, Reuven Bergman, Sol Kimel, Rachel Friedman-Birnbaum. Topical photodynamic therapy of basal cell carcinoma using delta amino levulinic acid and a slide projector. From patient to pipette – and back again. An international symposium about clinical and research aspects of dermatology. Jerusalem Oct 1994.
8. Reuven Bergman, R. David, Rachel Friedman-Birnbaum, Yoram Harth, L. Bassan. Mucinous syringometaplasia: immunohistochemical and ultrastructural findings. From patient to pipette – and back again. An international symposium about clinical and research aspects of dermatology. Jerusalem Oct 1994.
9. Reuven Bergman, Aurica Cohen, Yoram Harth, Lilian Nahas, Avner Shemer, Izhak Ramon, Chaim Lichtig Rachel Friedman-Birnbaum. Histologic findings in the uninvolved skin of mycosis fungoides. From patient to pipette – and back again. An international symposium about clinical and research aspects of dermatology. Jerusalem Oct 1994.
10. Varda Gotfried, Reuven Bergman, Sol Kimel, Rachel Friedman- Birnbaum. Topical photodynamic therapy of basal cell carcinoma using delta amino levulinic acid and a slide projector. The 54th annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology , New- Orleans,1995.
11. Elizabet Levit, Yoram Harth, Vincent DeLeo. Clinical Photosensitivity. The annual meeting of the Photomedicine Society , New- Orleans, February 1995.
12. Elizabet Levit, Yoram Harth, Vincent DeLeo. Clinical Photosensitivity. The annual meeting of the Society for Investigative Dermatology, Chicago, May 1995.
13. Harth Y, Hirshowitz B. Photodynamic therapy of skin tumors using ALA-EDTA-DMSO cream and red light. Proceedings of the 5th congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, Lisbon, Portugal, October, 1996.
14. Yoram Harth. In vivo fluorescence measurements before and after high output incoherent red light acne therapy. . 6th annual meeting of the Photomedicine Society, San Francisco, March 1997.
15. Yoram Harth , Arie Ingber . Anti photoaging effects of carrot oil and multivitamin cream in the hairless mouse model: a blinded morphological and histopathological controlled study. Proceedings of the 7thcongress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, Nice, France, October, 1998.
16. S Stillman, S Geen, Y Harth, AR Shalita . In vivo and in vitro effects of violet blue light in the treatment of acne vulgaris. The Photomedicine Society meeting. The 59th annual meeting of the American Academyof Dermatology , San Francisco,2000.
17. Ashkenazi H, Harth Y, Malik Z, Nitzan Y. High intensity narrow band blue light eradicates propionibacrium acnes. Proceedings of the 9th congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology, Geneva, Switzerland, October, 2000.
18. Shalita, Alan R.; Harth, Yoram; Elman, Monica; Slatkine, Michael; Talpalariu, Gerry; Rosenberg, Yitzhak; Korman, Avner; Klein, Arieh; Acne phototherapy using UV-free high-intensity narrow-band blue light: a three-center clinical study Proc. SPIE Vol. 4244, p. 61-73, May 2001.
19. Harth Y. New approach to Acne therapy. North China Annual Conference of Dermatology. March 2002.
20. Harth Y. Therapy of Acne Vulgaris with narrow band 420nm light. Korean practioners of Dermatology. March 2002. )